A cookie is a small file, which does not identify the user but records information relative to the browsing habits on a site. The data obtained aims to simplify future browsing on the site and may be used to take measures linked to managing traffic on the site.
GINGER Group mainly uses the following cookies:
- Authentication cookies that identify you as being logged in to the Site and remember information you have entered on the forms.
- Performance cookies that collect information to improve the quality of the Site, to provide statistics and audience measurements.
- Third-party cookies in order to enhance interactivity of the Site. To date, Youtube videos embedded on GINGER sites are non-depositing versions of cookies. If Youtube removes this option without notice, you may at any time reconfigure your computer as indicated below.
By using the Site and clicking on the “ACCEPT” button, you agree that the cookies above may be placed on your terminal (computer, tablet or smartphone).
The cookies are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from the date on which you grant consent to integration of the cookies.
You can choose to disable cookies by changing your browser settings.
The refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- On Internet Explorer: Click on the tools tab (icon represented by a cog in the top right corner of the screen) / Internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Validate with Ok.
- On Firefox: At the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go into the Options tab. Click on the tab ‘Privacy’. Set ‘Firefox will’ to: ‘use custom settings for history’. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to disable cookies.
- On Safari: Click in the top right corner of the browser on the menu icon (represented by a cog). Choose Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on ‘Content settings’. In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can block cookies.
- On Chrome: Click in the top right corner of the browser on the menu icon (represented by three horizontal lines). Choose Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on ‘Preferences’. In the ‘Privacy’ section, you can block cookies.
Last update: 30/07/2018