Ginger SOFRECO is a French company specialised in the sector of official development assistance and the development of industrial projects.
Ginger SOFRECO is a multidisciplinary company providing consulting, engineering and training services to public sector actors (governments and regional organisations), international financial institutions (multilateral funding agencies and bilateral cooperation) and companies (public and private companies and investors).
Ginger SOFRECO practises three complementary professions: consultancy, engineering and training. Our assignments, most of which fall within the scope of programmes for sustainable development and poverty reduction, cover numerous fields:
- agriculture, rural development and food aid;
- the environment, natural resource management and mining;
- industrial engineering, essentially in agribusiness and fertiliser chemistry;
- infrastructures, transport, urban planning, energy and telecommunications;
- good governance and public management, management of the economy, strengthening of the legislative framework and legal system;
- education, vocational training and social development;
- health and social policy;
- the development of the private sector.
Constantly expanding, Ginger SOFRECO and Conseil Santé have carried out more than 2500 assignments in over 150 countries in Western and Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Turkey, the Caucasus, North Africa, West Africa, Central Africa, East and South Africa, Central and South Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean and the Pacific, in close collaboration with institutional beneficiaries, the private sector and civil society. Ginger SOFRECO provides solutions to the specific needs of each project, taking into account best practises and efficient use of aid.
92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo
92115 Clichy Cedex
Tel. +33 (0)1 41 27 95 95